Please review and following guidelines to keep everyone safe and healthy. We appreciate your patronage and cooperation.
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 30, 2020
After careful consideration and in an abundance of caution, we will no longer be allowing customers into the salon. With the increase in cases and holiday get-togethers, I will be implementing strict check-in and check-out procedures, through the end of the year.
- Masks are required at all times, this is non-negotiable.
- Consultations will be done over the phone.
- I will be checking in all pets, including Sharon’s dogs. I will come outside.
- After I place our slip lead on your dog, you will take off all of your pet’s personal gear.
- Check-out will be done similarly, in reverse.
- Contactless payment is preferred. Pre-written check or credit card, we will still accept cash but will not carry change.
- We will be sanitizing door handles, lobby, and our leads area after each drop-off/pickup.
- Sharon and I will be wearing masks during any and all interactions.
- We will be washing or sanitizing our hands before and after each interaction.
- We will be sanitizing all grooming tools between grooms.
- Please remember to keep 6 feet away.
I have purchased a cleaning product, verified through the EPA to be effective against Covid-19, while still safe to use around animals. Sharon and myself will be monitoring our own temperatures daily, and will not be coming to work if we feel ill. I ask all of you to do the same. Everyone’s health is the most important thing to Sonny’s Spaw. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding with this new protocol. Your fur kids may be with us longer than usual while we take necessary steps to ensure their’s and everyone’s health and safety.
I know all of these changes are frustrating. They are for me too. The health and safety of my employees and customers are the most important thing. Please stay safe and healthy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to express them. ❤️ 🐾