Full Service Pet Grooming Salon for Dogs and Cats (360) 477-4810
Welcome! Sonny’s Spaw is a compassionate full-service pet grooming salon for dogs and cats. We care about the emotional security of our fur babies first and foremost and do everything we can to ensure their comfort.
Price varies according to size, temperament, and length/condition of coat. Owner/groomer Mary Kniskern is an animal lover who believes in treating her furry clients the same as she would her own dogs. The salon is clean, safe, comfortable, and FUN – come see for yourself!
FOR OUR SAFETY AND YOURS:
- Masks are required to enter the salon.
SONNY’S SPAW HOURS:
- Grooming by appointment Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Nail Trims by appointment Mon-Fri 8:30-8:45am or 4:30-5pm.
- Scheduled nail trims, please wait in your car, we will see you and come get your pet.
- Grooming clients, please be patient. One client in the lobby at a time. We may still come outside for the sake of time.
- We are accepting new dogs or cats at this time.
- Sonny’s Spaw can no longer accept any special needs dogs or cats.
- Pricing for services varies depending on size, temperament, and length/condition of coat.
- On your first visit, it is required that you provide proof rabies and vaccinations are up-to-date.
- For their own safety, please deliver cats in their carriers.
- We will NOT groom sedated pets. Please talk to Mary prior to your appointment if you think your dog may have anxiety or aggression issues during grooming.
- To avoid stress or injury to your pet when de-matting, they may be shaved rather than brushed out.
- Occasionally, we will be closed for holidays, vacations, etc. Check here for dates.
- For safety reasons, we no longer accept cash.
- Please print the Sonnys Spaw Customer Agreement, complete the form and return at your next grooming appointment. This document is required for ALL pets, both new and returning.