Sonny’s Spaw is excited to re-open, effective June 1st. Please review and follow state-mandated guidelines to keep everyone safe and healthy. We appreciate your patronage and cooperation.
- Masks are required at all times.
- One client at a time will put their dog in the lobby area and remove leashes and collars. After you go out the door, the groomer will put one of our sanitized leashes on the dog.
- Consultations will be done over the phone.
- Once notified of pickup, you can pay over the phone via CC or have a pre written check ready. NO CASH!!!
- When picking up, please wait until the lobby is clear and come in with your own leash and collar to secure your pet before leaving.
- We will be sanitizing door handles, lobby, and our leads area after each drop-off/pickup.
- Sharon and I will be wearing masks and disposable gowns during any and all interactions.
- We will be washing or sanitizing our hands before and after each interaction.
- We will be sanitizing all grooming tools between grooms.
- Please remember to keep 6 feet away.
I have purchased a new cleaning product, verified through the EPA to be effective against Covid-19, while still safe to use around animals. Sharon and myself will be monitoring our own temperatures daily, and will not be coming to work if we feel ill. I ask all of you to do the same. Everyone’s health is the most important thing to Sonny’s Spaw. We are excited to be back to work and have missed you all so much. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding while we adjust to this new protocol. Your fur kids may be with us longer than usual while we take necessary steps to ensure their’s and everyone’s health and safety. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to express them. ❤️ 🐾